Hey Kids! Hey Parents!
Join mayor Byron W. Brown and the Police Athletic League of Buffalo, Inc. at:
PAL IN THE PARK ACTIVITY DAY
A FREE MORNING OF FUN AND FITNESS FOR BUFFALO & WNY YOUTH, AGES 5-18
Check out all of the fun PAL has lined up for the summer, learn more about PAL’s diverse and
vibrant programs that inspire youth to reach their full potential, take part in FREE Bike Helmet
giveaways, FREE Book giveaways, FREE Fitness Activities, Snacks and more!
DATE: SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 2019 (9AM-NOON)
Location: ASHKER’S JUICE HUT IN DELAWARE PARK
Delaware Park Ring Road
(near Nottingham Terrace & Meadow Drive)
•Meet & Greet w/ Buffalo Police Officers
at the PAL Tent
• GoBike Rodeo + free Bike Helmet Giveaways!
Sponsored by: BCBS of WNY and
BANK ON BUFFALO
• Tennis with UB Head Coach Lee Nickell and
the University at Buffalo Men’s Tennis Team
• Boxing Skills & Drills w/ BOXSTAR and Head
Coach Darryl Graham of the PAL Amateur
Boxing Program for Boys & Girls ages 8-18
• Fitness activities and relay races with
• Golf with OnCore Golf
• Basketball and Baseball Drills & Skills
with PAL Coaches
• Free book giveaway for participants of
Mayor Byron W. Brown’s 2019 Kid’s Summer
• Healthy snack handouts!
Sponsored by: APPLEBEES
• Smoothie & Juice samples by ASHKER’S