Buffalo PAL provides athletic and educational programs, arts and crafts, field trips, holiday parties and a host of other activities at seven Community Centers in the City of Buffalo.
Buffalo PAL sports programs include:
- Basketball Leagues in Summer, Fall, and Winter for both Boys and Girls
- Baseball League in the summer
- Floor Hockey Program in the winter
- Year around Boxing Program.
Other activities include:
- Tennis – “Raging Racquets”
- Golf – “Clubs For Kids”
- Ice Skating – “Learn to Skate”
- Bicycle Safety
- Bike Helmet Distribution Program
Here is a list of PAL sports programming offered at each community center and in our local parks .
Please Contact Us for times and locations of each program
- Groove and Move Fitness Program
- Cross Country
- Floor Hockey
- Tennis Program
- Life guard Certification program
- Flag Football
- Soft Ball/Baseball