65 Niagara Square, 21st Floor
Buffalo, NY 14202
Buffalo PAL provides athletic and educational programs, arts and crafts, field trips, holiday parties and a host of other activities at seven Community Centers in the City of Buffalo.
In addition, PAL conducts:
- Basketball Leagues in Summer, Fall, and Winter for both Boys and Girls
- Baseball League in the summer
- Floor Hockey Program in the winter
- A self-esteem building program for teen girls – “You Go Girl“
- Year around Boxing Program.
Other activities include:
- Tennis – “Raging Racquets”
- Golf – “Clubs For Kids”
- Ice Skating – “Learn to Skate”
- Bicycle Safety
- Bike Helmet Distribution Program